Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time flies when you're havin' fun!

I have become a bit of a night owl lately, and that is due to the fact that late at night is the only time that I can have a few hours to just focus on my projects. And as you know, I love to do any form of art! So when I photographed my friend wearing the jewelry I had created, I was in heaven. I got the pleasure of doing my two favorite passions, designing jewelry and photographing. Now I'm not a professional of either, nor am I close, but I enjoy doing them both so much that I tend to get lost in my focus and the time slips away, as did happen when editing these photos, lol. Because my jewelry was the focus of the shoot, I only used the pictures that focused mostly on my jewelry on my Etsy site, however, these ones are equally special and beautiful of my dear friend and I wanted to share a few with you:)







Thanks again Court for modeling for me. You did an awesome job and I had so much fun spending the day with you! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment